Dear Valued Guests,
Providing safe and clean environments for our guests and colleagues is always a top priority for Chesterman Beach B&B, and it is even more important today. We are asking all guests to reschedule their reservations if:
– They are experiencing symptoms of illness (fever, trouble breathing, coughing, sore throat, fatigue); or
– They are in contact with someone who is experiencing symptoms of illness;
At this time, we are not accepting reservations from guests requiring accommodation for self-isolating or quarantining.
While our private-entrance accommodations lend themselves perfectly to social distancing, for the foreseeable future we will implement the following Covid-19 procedures to protect you and our staff:
- We will use a "contactless" model for check-in and payment (eTransfer is preferred method of payment on arrival.)
- Please go directly to your suite upon arrival without coming to the office first.
- We request that all guests and staff maintain a physical distance of two metres from others at all times.
- Our always optional breakfast will no longer be available.
- We, and our staff, are adhering strictly to the Province of British Columbia's Centre for Disease Control and WorkSafeBC's guidelines for cleaning and sanitizing of all suites before and after each stay. We will not be able to provide any mid-stay cleaning services.
- Our usual arrival and departure times may change to allow for additional cleaning and sanitizing protocols. Please check your confirmation emails carefully.
Thank you for your understanding and please contact us with any questions.
We look forward to welcoming you to the beach!